Sticky Gel Pads (2-Pack)
Magic Double Sided Gel Pad Let You Stick Anything To Everything!
- Made from strong, durable & malleable material
- Holds objects firmly and steadily at any angle
- Washable & Reusable
- Safe to use under direct sunlight and high temperature
- Easily removable from any surface without leaving any trace or stain
These gel pads are perfect for multiple functions!
Fixate Gel Pads are recommended for use on non-porous surfaces such as painted surfaces, metal, plastic, glass, etc.
Fixate Gel Pads can be used in a number of ways throughout the home, office, school or workshop.
Here are a few examples:
•Fixing smart phones and tablets to various surfaces for steady video calling
•Keeping figurines/desk ornaments in place and stops them from falling
•Holds up posters, cards, certificates, decorations, maps, messages, notes etc. and keeps picture frames straight
•Cleaning lint and dirt from hard to reach places and/or small corners
• Rental housing replacement for hooks, tack or tape. No damage and keeps a strong hold
1. Wash hands before use
2. Make sure desired surface is clean, free from grease and any loose materials
1. Remove Fixate Gel Pad from protective plastic
2. Stick the Fixate to the clean surface and make sure it is secure
3. Place your item/device onto the Fixate pad
1. Gently twist and pull your item/device to remove from the Fixate
2. Carefully peel off your Fixate pad to remove it from the surface
3. Wash, air dry and place back into protective plastic when not in use
Our multifunctional gel pad is a perfect solution for all your fixing needs. It allows for endless possibilities of sticking things to any surfaces. You can use it to hold your phones, iPads, cameras, water cups, keys, knife, glass, mirrors and whiteboards. The unique formula makes them highly durable so you can reuse them over and over again. You can also stretch, bend, and wrap them to suit any object.
For heavier items, you can use multiple gel pads to hold the weight up together. Another important factor affecting the overall strength capabilities of the product is the surface type and shape you are trying to stick to.